24pcs Glitter Fake Nail & 1sheet Nail Tape & 1pc Nail File
Looking for a little something extra to add to your nails? Check out our 24pcs Glitter Fake Nails! They come with 1sheet Nail Tape and 1pc Nail File, so you can get the perfect look every time. Glitter polish just won’t be a drag when you’re looking for a quick and easy manis without a lot of pain!
Priced at under$10 USD per set! Order today!
How to use:
1. Choose Size
Choose a size nail tape using the chart below! This way, you get a tape that fits perfectly!
How to create your own glitter nails:
1.) File the edges with nail file for a super smooth edge. If you prefer, you can use emery boards. Emery boards are available at beauty supply counters. If you use emery boards, gently grind down the point of the tape. This will prevent it from tearing out!2.) Start by gently curling the tape around your entire nail area. If your nail starts to curl too much, use your free hand to straighten it back out.3.) Remove excess tape by rolling it gently over a rolling pin.
4.) Now, it’s time to add color to your nails with nail polish, acrylic paint or nail art pens!
Step 1: Clean and file your nails
1) Clean your nails by buffing them with either a clean cloth or a nail buff. Nail polish remover will not do the trick!
2) If needed, apply cuticle cream and follow with a clean nail brush.
3) Buff the cuticle and file rough edges.
4) Once you’ve buffed and straightened out your nails, it’s time to start coloring!
How to apply glitter polish:
1) The first thing you want to do is cut your tape!
2) If you’re using our 24pc set, you can either cut tape by following the ruler or simply cut from tip-to-tip and then gently smooth the edges with your fingers. This also works with solid color tapes.
3) Fold the tape in half. If the length of the tape is even, you are good to go!
4) The next step is adding glitter to your nails!
5) Glitter nail polish comes in a wide variety of colors and textures. Choose a color based on your lifestyle or the event you want your nails to look like. Mix and match, make your own color palette!
How to use our nail polish:
1. Using a Q-tip, fill the nail